PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE CONTINUING
TO USE MYWISHBOARD’S SERVICE, APPLICATIONS AND WEBSITE (AS SUCH TERMS DEFINED IN MYWISHBOARD’S TERMS
OF SERVICE https://mywishboard.com/terms). ALSO NOTE THAT BY CONTINUING TO USE MYWISHBOARD’S
MyWishBoard’s Service, Applications and Website provided herein, is subject to this privacy statement (“Privacy
Policy”) and MyWishBoard’s Terms of Service located at: https://mywishboard.com/terms
Welcome to myWishBoard ("myWishBoard," "we," "us" or "our").
myWishBoard provides a fast, beautiful and fun way for you to share your wishes through our content-sharing
information in relation to our mobile services, web site, and any software provided on or in connection with
myWishBoard services (collectively, the "Service"), and your choices about the collection and use of
By using our Service you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to post content,
including photos, comments and other materials ("User Content"), to the Service and to share User
Content publicly. This means that other Users may search for, see, use, or share any of your User Content that
Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an myWishBoard account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone
number). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on myWishBoard.
- Connection with your social networks accounts (e.g. vk.com, apple.com, odnoklassniki.ru, etc.) including all information
that you allow us to get from this social networks (including email, username, birthdate etc.). Normally we
use connection to social networks to provide you fast registration / authorization on myWishBoard Services
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
Communications between you and myWishBoard. For example, we may send you Service-related
emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
Finding your friends on myWishBoard:
- If you choose, you can use our "Find friends" feature to locate other people with myWishBoard
accounts either through (i) your contacts list, (ii) third-party social media sites or (iii) through a search
of names and usernames on myWishBoard.
- If you choose to find your friends through (i) your device's contacts list, then myWishBoard will access
your contacts list to determine whether or not someone associated with your contact is using myWishBoard.
- If you choose to find your friends through a (ii) third-party social media site, then you will be prompted
to set up a link to the third-party service and you understand that any information that such service may
- If you choose to find your friends (iii) through a search of names or usernames on myWishBoard then simply
type a name to search and we will perform a search on our Service.
Note about "Invite Friends" feature:
If you choose to invite someone to the Service through our "Invite friends" feature, you may select a
person directly from the contacts list on your device and send a text or email from your personal account. You
understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your
device, and because this invitation is coming directly from your personal account, myWishBoard does not have
access to or control this communication.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools
collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other
information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with
analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular
Cookies and similar technologies:
storage to collect information about how you use myWishBoard and provide features to you.
similar technologies placed by us or the third party.
- More information is available in Wikipedia
Log file information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e.,
visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your
browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web
request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of
clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other
such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us
track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more
accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor,
store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are
small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely
identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware,
data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use
the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the
Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe
how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
- Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords
when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes
your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo
using other's APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g.,
through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
information that we receive to:
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other
forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the myWishBoard application on your device
- myWishBoard or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events")
on the Service. If you do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the particular Metadata (i.e.
hashtag or geotag) associated with that Event.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside myWishBoard (or the group of companies of
which myWishBoard is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log
files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same
group of companies that myWishBoard is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates").
Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by
providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more
relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your photos.
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device
identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service
Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to
provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This
information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that
they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also
combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share
that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content,
becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your
privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made
it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- Subject to your profile and privacy settings, any User Content that you make public is searchable by other
Users and subject to use under our myWishBoard API. The use of the myWishBoard API is subject to the API Terms
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived
pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the myWishBoard API have copied or saved that
What happens in the event of a change of control:
If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of myWishBoard or our assets to another organization (e.g.,
in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation), your
information such as name and email address, User Content and any other information collected through the Service
may be among the items sold or transferred. You will continue to own your User Content. The buyer or transferee
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court
order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding
to legal requests from jurisdictions where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in
that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized
standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary
to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others,
including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about
you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal
request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms
or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed any country in which myWishBoard,
its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- myWishBoard, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you,
including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or
jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing
data collection please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and
jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- By registering for and using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to any country in which
myWishBoard, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities and the use and disclosure of information
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure
and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you
access to your account. However, myWishBoard cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to
myWishBoard or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or
Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and
account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and myWishBoard, at all times. Your
privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to myWishBoard make to
their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in
such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account
verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service,
technical and security notices).
How long we keep your User Content:
Following termination or deactivation of your account, myWishBoard, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers
may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time
for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
7. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
myWishBoard does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly
allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under
the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13
without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might
have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us - [email protected].
8. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from our Service,
including the information or content contained within them. Please remember that when you use a link to go from
services. Your browsing and interaction on any third-party website or service, including those that have a link
on our website, are subject to that third party's own rules and policies. In addition, you agree that we are
not responsible and do not have control over any third-parties that you authorize to access your User Content.
If you are using a third-party website or service and you allow them to access your User Content you do so at
your own risk.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
In the event of the death of an myWishBoard User, please contact us. We will usually conduct our communication
via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided
in your request.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US
in the Help Center at which to contact us.
may provide you additional forms of notice of modifications or updates as appropriate under the circumstances.
your acceptance of such modification.